Terms & Conditions of Booking
- All bookings are based on the quoted information on the booking form, and the number of guests stated. Any additional guests incur additional charges. Only the stated number of guests are permitted to stay at Driftwood.
- Driftwood is a non-smoking property. Smoking is not permitted within the building, garden or grounds of the property.
- Pets of any kind are not permitted on the property.
- We do not charge a security deposit, but we ask to you to be respectful of all furniture, contents and the fabric of the building.
It is expected that in the terms of rental that any damage sustained to property or contents (outside of the permitted normal wear and tear) will be charged at replacement rate. The owners reserve the right to charge for any damage, breakages or extra cleaning.
In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to charge a refundable security deposit.
- A telephone is provided in the property. You can make local (Barbados landline) calls for free whilst staying at Driftwood. However, any mobile or international use of the phone is not permitted and will be charged to guests if used.
- The owners of Driftwood do not accept any liability for any injury sustained to any guest whilst on the property.
- Confirmation of bookings must be checked for mistakes. The owners cannot be held liable for any mistakes that arise from you providing the wrong booking details.
- Cancellation of a booking prior to the payment of balance will forfeit the deposit payment.
- We recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover the cancellation of your trip, medical emergencies and your personal effects whist staying at the property.
The owners take no responsibility for injury, theft or damage to personal effects whilst staying at the property.
- All payments should be made by bank transfer to the account details on the booking form. We are not liable for any bank charges or currency exchange variation. If you are charged fees by your bank then these are your responsibility.
Please ensure that you include a reference (name and reserved dates) on the payment statement when paying the deposit and balance online.
- Included within your booking fee are the services of a House Manager and Housekeeper, gardener and pool cleaning company.
You will normally be met by the House manager on arrival (except Saturday arrivals) and you will have services of the house keeper a couple of times each week. Please note that this is not a maid service. If you require taxis/transfers, a cook, a babysitter etc these can all be arranged but will incur additional costs. Please discuss with the House Manager if you wish to arrange any of the above.